Meru Includes:- Hotel lodging the night before and the night after the climb (dinner and breakfast included) (double occupancy).
- Quality, waterproof, four-season private mountain sleeping tents:
- Professional, experienced, mountain guides:
- All Park fees
- Rescue fees
- All meals while on the Mountain
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- Guides, Porters, cook salaries and park fees
- Quality Mess tents with table and chairs:
- Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food:
Clean, purified drinking water:
- Private, portable chemical flush toilets:
- Crisis management and safety procedures:
- Fair and ethical treatment of porters:
- Summit Emergency Oxygen:
- Pulse Oximeters:
- Flying Doctor Service:
- Tanzania Visa.
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.